Sunday, June 1, 2008

men are ass holes

Why? Why are some men ass wholes???? please explain this to me? I just don't get it. how can a man say that he loves you and wants to be with you forever and then all of a sudden you get a message like this?
Chris

Kristin.....I love you to...but please understand I love you as a family member.....I hope that maybe one day I will love you as a wife again, but if knowing this you will except my love you in this new found context then I will say it back to you.

It makes me wonder why? why now? I mean I have forgiven him for cheating, for passing on the std (thankfully it was one what is curable) for the thing with his dance partner Danielle, and for messing around in Korea, and now he says this to me. so now I wonder who he is with now. I'm betting on his dance partner now. everything points to it. he is the type that finds the next one and gets rid of the old. I had tears going down my face tonight and I couldn't even see. I don't know what to do anymore. I want to go home but I'm not sure if I'm wanted anymore. maybe I'm just reading into things but at the same time I just don't know anymore. its like he's braking up with me.

No comments: