Monday, September 29, 2008

my life

So now that things have settled down a bit in my life I have come to realizes some things.
1. I got married way to young.
2. I was ready for motherhood but I doubt that Chris was ready for fatherhood.
3. we didnt spend enough time together as a couple before children came along.
4. I miss my husband and how we were when we were happy and I want that back.

those are the four big things that I have realized. I miss my life as a military wife. I took so much for granted. I dont get to do the things I wanted with Lexie in school. I dont get to volunteer in her classroom like I wanted to. I dont get to sit down and help her with her homework most days. and poor Jacob and Katie. I just dont get to see my babies enough.

so this is my life.
7 am- get off work, go home and sleep
1:30 pm- wake-up and do what housework I can
2:30 pm- pick-up Jake and Katie
3:30 pm- pick-up Alexis
eat dinner and give a bath before 6:45 pm.
7:00 pm drop kids off at parents
7-11 do whatever housework/ homework/errands that need done.
11-7 work

thats my day... long hard and no room for error
ugh.

No comments: