Thursday, June 21, 2007

MY BIG GIRL

first thing... I woke up the other day to find the hampster had died....

warning... this is about potty training!

I had Chris pick up a potty for Katie Bug the other night. My thoughts were that with Alexis gone for a few weeks we could hopfully get potty training going. I was just hoping she would have some intrest in it. Well the next morning when she woke up I showed it to her. She got all excited. i told her if she went pee pee on it that daddy would bring her a surprise! she got all excited and took her diaper off. she was done with it. she asked me for panties. we went upstairs and got them. we played for a bit and watched a movie. When I put Jacob down for a nap we both naped on the couch. when we woke up I thought she was going upstairs but she didnt. next thing I know she is coming up saying mommy theres pee pee in there!! and she pointed to the bathroom. sure enough there was. I am so proud of her. she has gone in it all day and just a bit ago she went poop 2!!! I am soo proud!

No comments: