Thursday, May 24, 2007

bed... sleep and babies

So, at 9am my bed is finally getting looked at. after just over a year if my bed being broken, the footboard pannels popped because of the stupid TMO people screwing it up on the move from VA to FL. so if they can't fix it, they are gonna replace it. woohoo! lol I mean my son was was concieved on this bed.

so it's 2:30 am and I cant sleep. Chris is working and I'm so not use to it. It was really hard ajusting when Chris left to go off to Korea. I couldn't sleep then and i can't sleep now.

so the other thing is that I have come to the conclusion that I do want one more baby. I didn't think I did but I do. I Talked alittle bit about it to Chris and at first he was completly against it, now i'm not so sure. I hope he comes around. ....

No comments: