Tuesday, May 29, 2007

our office......

OK so sense we moved here things have been pretty good. I love my house, my kids, my hubby, I just love my life. of corse money is tight, but that's OK. we have a 4 bedroom... the thing is it has felt like only a 3 bedroom. the girls share a room and Jacob has his own. the 4Th bedroom has been pretty much storage. we have this huge closet down stairs that when we moved from TLF we put everything in. so finally, yesterday we cleaned out the closet downstairs and Chris brought all the boxes down and put them in it. so now I just have to go up there and put away all the other boxes that are full of the rest of the kids toys... they have way to many. its pretty crazy how much they have. the sooner I go and clean it up the sooner we can get cable and dsl Internet and a house phone. I was going to clean it last night but then i remembered that I had a paper due... ugh that sucked.I know I didn't due it justice and i could have done better. I thought it was due today. I was going to work on it some last night then the rest today... well now I get to clean the spare room today. oh and our neighbors getting rid of a couch, they left it outside... I'm going to ask them about it. it would be good for the spare room....

No comments: