Saturday, May 26, 2007

Chucky E Cheese and the beach

So last night we went to the girls friends birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. they had sooo much fun. Jacob just hung out with the adults but the girls were playing on the play set almost the entire time. Chris helped them play the games so they could get tickets for prizes. I was so hard to get them to leave but we had to go because Chris had to get ready for work. I wish my camera was charged spent 2 1/2 hours there. it wasn't horribly busy. compared to the one in Brandon Florida... LOL



Well today we went to the beach. my back got BURNED! the kids were fine, I lathed them all up. Jacob was not having any part of the water, guess it was to cold. I would put his feet in and he would start whimpering. poor guy.. LOL maybe later on in the summer he will like it. Alexis was so afraid of the water.she got in at first but then decided she would rather dig a hole. Katie wanted to be in the water but spent most of that time attached to my leg. she went in by herself once... just up to her waist. she wasn't alone, my friends little girl was there helping her but she still fell over and that was it for her without me. I finally got Alexis out there right before we left. i had to pick her up and put her in the water at her waist. once she realized how much fun it was she didn't want to get out. we had a blast :-)

No comments: