Friday, May 25, 2007

sleep deprived

do you ever have one of thoes days were you just feel sooo tierd but you know you got enough sleep? thats hoe I feel today. my eyes are heavy but i got atleast 8 hours of sleep last night. mybe is has to do with the fact that I didnt get to bed untill 4 am the night before. who knows. so now i'm sitting here with only my little boy home because the girls are spending the night at thier friends house, it's 10:00 and all i want to do is go to bed. so, i'm gonna take a nice shower and probably go to bed. Chris is once again at work... ugh I hate it when he works. i got yelled at for posting about thinking about having another baby. oh well. I was just stating how I think and what I want. I want 1 more, I hope I can convince Chris... we will see.... of corse not untill Jacob is like 3 do I want to even try.

1 comment:

Horsey Mama said...

Awe..yea...4 kids would be cool. Jake needs a brother! :o) And, I feel ya on the sleep deprivation. :o)