Wednesday, May 23, 2007

BOYS

Every day is new and different with my son. The girls were never as daring. my lil man, born last August 8th weighing in at 11 pounds 1 ounce. so he started in this world as a lil monster. He started crawling at 5 1/2 months, started pulling up by 6 1/2 months. he is the sweetest lil boy though. But today he about gave me a heart attack. we were upstairs with Chris, he was in bed because he is doing a exercize at work so he is working nights, I had lil man on the bed while I got dreast. well... he decided he was going to try to go over the foot board on my bed head first! i caught him by his shorts! I saved him from hitting the ground head first by a hair! very scary! lil boys are very daring.... my girls never did anything like this. what am i gonna do about him?

1 comment:

Horsey Mama said...

I agree...it seems our boys are growing up faster than our girls. They're just growing up too fast!